Bioélixire’s Grape Seed and Moringa Organic Oil is an exceptional hair and skin care product. It contains up to 99% natural ingredients, and its formula is based on carefully selected plant oils and emollients. It can be used even on delicate skin prone to irritation. It works great as an intensive regenerating, moisturizing and nourishing serum, as well as an oil for oiling strands.
Capacity: 50 ml.
For which hair will grape seed and moringa oil work?
Grape seed and moringa oil can be used for medium and high-pored, damaged, weakened, dull, falling out and oily hair. It helps restore severely dry strands to their optimal moisture level.
What kind of skin care can grape seed and moringa oil be used for?
The oil will be perfect for dry, damaged skin that requires elasticity and intensive regeneration, as well as skin that is frequently exposed to weather and frost. It can be used for oily, acne-prone and combination skin, as it has no comedogenic properties and does not block pores.
Active ingredients in the oil:
Moringa oil – contains vitamins A, E and B vitamins, monounsaturated fatty acids, tocopherols, sterols, flavonoids, fiber, antioxidants and minerals (including potassium, iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc). It intensively promotes hair regeneration, rebuilds damaged bonds in the hair structure, supports collagen production. It nourishes the strands and effectively protects them from damage, provides the correct level of hydration, prevents split ends. It improves the condition of dry and damaged skin, has an anti-aging and elasticity effect, is suitable for problematic and acne-prone skin. It has anti-inflammatory properties and regulates sebum production.
Grape seed oil – contains unsaturated fatty acids (this is as much as 90% of its composition), vitamins A, E, K and D, resveratol (a powerful antioxidant), lecithin, flavonoids and minerals. It has a moisturizing effect, protects hair from excessive water loss, closes hair scales, smooths, shines and strengthens. It deeply nourishes the strands, enhances their regeneration and effectively protects them from the harmful effects of external factors. Soothes scalp irritation, prevents dandruff, has anti-inflammatory properties. It does not act comedogenic, so it can be used in the care of acne-prone skin. It does not clog pores. Helps rebuild the hydrolipidic layer of hair and skin.
- Caprylic Triglyceride – emollient from coconut oil so-called oily; softens hair and adds shine, and forms a protective film on its surface.
- Isoamyl Cocoate – an emollient from coconut oil and sugar beet oil, so-called dry; smooths and conditions hair, gives it and the skin elasticity.
- Diheptyl Succinate – a light emollient from castor oil; a natural replacement for silicones.
- Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer – an emollient made from castor oil and coconut oil; an alternative to artificial silicones.
How to use grape seed and moringa oil?
Bioélixire Grape Seed and Moringa Oil can be used as:
- Regenerating, shining and protecting serum against external factors and negative effects of styling – just apply a few drops to the hair and distribute evenly with your hand and comb, then leave it on without rinsing.
- Vitamin booster with intensive regenerating and nourishing effect – apply a larger amount of oil to the hair, leave for 5 minutes or until completely absorbed, and then wash off with shampoo.
- An agent that improves the properties of conditioners, masks and shampoos and makes it easier to comb your hair – add a few drops of oil to your chosen cosmetic during shampooing.
- Hair oil – apply a generous amount of oil to the hair along its length and (if you wish) to the scalp. Wait a minimum of 30 minutes or wait until it is completely absorbed, then shampoo your head. You can emulsify the oil with conditioner first.
Oil free from: SLS, sulfates, silicones, DEA, TEA, MEA, EDTA, MIT, PEG, PPG, mineral oil, artificial colors, thiazolinone, benzophenone, DMDM Hydantoin, lanolin, imidazolidinyl urea.
Composition: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isoamyl Cocoate, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Diheptyl Succinate, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Parfum