Dermozon ointment is a novelty in the Bioelixire brand’s offer. It was developed by Dr. K. Klimas and is based on an innovative formula combining biologically active ozone with natural olive oil (Extra Virgin). The gas combines with unsaturated fatty acids found in vegetable oil to form compounds called “ozones.” They are persistent and only break down when exposed to skin and physiological
fluids (such as sweat) – that’s when they begin to work intensely. Thanks to ozone, the skin regenerates faster, and nutrients from olive oil deeply penetrate the epidermis, nourishing it, strengthening it and visibly improving its appearance.
For what purpose is Dermozon ozone ointment used?
Dermozon Ointment is ideal for skin that requires rapid and intensive regeneration, nourishment and strengthening. Its action is to accelerate the natural processes of restoration of the damaged epidermis by oxygenating it, removing bacteria, viruses and fungi from it, as well as providing the deep layers of the epidermis with nutrients necessary for its renewal. It can be used for:
- For the care of problematic skin (e.g., for AD, acne and psoriasis),
- as a support during healing of wounds, abrasions and burns, for fresh scars,
- after certain cosmetic procedures requiring a breach in the continuity of the epidermis,
- to prevent bedsores and care for skin where they have already formed,
- to promote healing of tattoos immediately after they are applied.
Due to its aseptic properties, ozone ointment can also be used for ringworm. It helps soothe skin irritation, improves microcirculation and minimizes discomfort from long healing of epidermal damage. It can also be used for anti-cellulite massage.
Who can use Dermozon ointment?
Dermozon ozone ointment is a universal product for both adults and the elderly, as well as for children. It speeds up the healing of wounds, thus avoiding the formation of unsightly scars, helps quickly deal with injuries in the youngest and supports poorly healing skin
damage in seniors, whose natural regenerative processes are much slower due to age.
The most important active ingredients in Dermozon ozone ointment:
- Biologically active ozone – a gas that is an allotropic variety of oxygen; naturally occurs in the Earth’s atmosphere, preventing cosmic radiation from penetrating it. It binds to unsaturated fatty acids, allowing them to penetrate deep into the epidermis. It has
antibacterial, virucidal and fungicidal properties, oxygenates skin cells, speeds up their reconstruction process and wound healing, has a rejuvenating effect, improves microcirculation, inhibits skin infections, reduces redness, prevents the formation of
unsightly scars (including after burns).
- Ozonated olive oil – is a source of many vitamins (A, B, C, E and F) and minerals, as well as antioxidants, smooths, softens and firms the skin, improves its resistance to damage, promotes its regeneration, soothes irritation and soothes inflammation. It has rejuvenating properties, reduces keratosis of the epidermis and intensively nourishes it.
- Cocoa butter – contains many nutrients that have a strong regenerative effect on the skin, intensively moisturize it, strengthen it, smooth and make it more elastic. It soothes irritation and inflammation, reduces swelling and the visibility of scars. It has antioxidant properties. Covers the skin with a protective film that prevents it from drying out.
How to use Dermozon ozonated ointment?
The application of Dermozon ointment is very simple. It is enough to apply a small amount of it to the skin in need of regeneration and spread it thinly over the entire epidermal surface. This action should be repeated 2-3 times a day.
Ingredients: Ozonized Olive Oil, Petrolatum, Theobroma Cacao ( Cocoa ) Seed Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Cholesterol